Welcome to Catacomb Wiki!
This a wiki for the Softdisk created series Catacomb, originally devised by John Carmack and the guys of id Software and then maintained by their successors at Gamer's Edge. As well, this wiki shall also seek to document the closely related Hovertank 3D.
- 2D Games: Catacomb, Catacomb II (aka The Catacomb)
- 3D Games: Catacomb 3D (Skull 'N' Bones), Catacomb Adventure Series (Catacomb Abyss, Catacomb Armageddon, Catacomb Apocalypse)
Levels: Nemesis's Keep, Nemesis's Lair, The Crypt of Nemesis the Undead, The Ancient Aqueduct, The Lost City of the Damned, The Crystal Maze, The Axis of the Time Lords, The Encounter Chamber, The Passage to the Surface
- Engine: Polygon, Rasterization, Texture Mapping, Sprite
- Tools: TED, Dosbox, Wolf3D Data Compiler (WDC), Hovertank 3D Editor
- Source ports: CatacombSDL, ReflectionHLE, CatacombGL, WinWolf3D, Hovertank3DdotNet, Hovertank3DPlus, ECWolf
- Recreations: Catacomb: ABYSS, Catacomb WebGL, Catacomb 3D FPS Maker
- Homages: Bad Vibes, Catacombs of the Damned, Crypt 3D, The Vigilance of Nephthys
- Modifications: Demon Hunter, Robot Redemption, Doom World Wars, Catacomb 3D monsters for Doom 2
- First Team: John Carmack, Adrian Carmack, John Romero, Jason Blochowiak, Tom A. Hall, Robert Prince
- Second Team: Greg Paul Malone II, Nolan Martin, Michael Maynard, James T. Row, Jerry Jones, Carol Ludden, Steven Maines
- Apple II: Peter Rokitski, Nate Trost, Greg Templeman
- Business: Al Vekovius, Judi Mangham, Jim Weiler, James Gulledge, John Hicks
- Community: Jay Weisskopf, Andy Stewart (retrozombie), Arno Ansems, Braden Obrzut (Blzut3)