Zone 4: Fort Smith
Level Warp Codes
- Zone 1: Langston Research Facility
- Zone 2: Gardens of Marvin H. Mitchell
- Zone 3: Caves, Brazos de la Madre
- Zone 4: Fort Smith
- Zone 5: Coyote Canyon
- Zone 6: Santa Maria Cathedral
- Zone 7: Pax Humana Commune
- Zone 8: Sewers below New Trenton
- Zone 9: Old UFA Headquarters
- Zone 10: Braker's Mountain
- Zone 11: Wounded Village
- Zone 12: Murder Hill
- Zone 13: TerraChem Corp.
- Zone 14: Gulf Tech University
- Zone 15: Agromatic Inc. Farm
- Zone 16: National Agency for Defense
- Zone 17: Jackson International Airport
- Zone 18: Museum of Modern Art
- Zone 19: AUF Headquarters
- Zone 20: UFA Headquarters
Zone 4: Fort Smith is the fourth level of Hovertank 3D.
"The last renegades of the local resistance are imprisoned for holding rallies and publishing their anti-government pamphlets. A superpower is planning to nuke Fort Smith for its strategic importance. We want those renegades."
"This is Hovertank 3d's fourth level. It's much harder than the previous ones since here we encounter enemy tanks for the first time. Unlike the other enemies which are close-combat only, they can actually shoot you - and since there is no strafing/side-stepping in the game (for obvious reasons), it's actually a challenge not to get hit. You can take two hits btw, the third will kill you. This one took me a little longer since I managed to get lost for a moment and thus took an extra turn. ;)"