Welcome to Catacomb Wiki!
This a wiki for the Softdisk created series Catacomb, originally devised by John Carmack and the boys of id Software and then maintained by their successors at Gamer's Edge. As well, this wiki shall also seek to document the closely related Hovertank 3D.
Locations: Nemesis's Keep, Nemesis's Lair, The Crypt of Nemesis the Undead, The Ancient Aqueduct, The Lost City of the Damned, The Crystal Maze, The Axis of the Time Lords, The Encounter Chamber, The Passage to the Surface
- Engine: Polygon, Rasterization, Texture Mapping, Sprite
- Tools: Dosbox, Wolf3D Data Compiler (WDC), Hovertank 3D Editor
- Source ports: CatacombSDL, Reflection Keen, ECWolf, CatacombGL, WinWolf3D, Hovertank3DdotNet
- Re-creations: Catacomb: ABYSS, Catacomb WebGL
- Modifications: Demon Hunter, Robot Redemption
- First Team: John Carmack, Adrian Carmack, John Romero, Jason Blochowiak, Tom A. Hall, Robert Prince
- Second Team: Greg Paul Malone II, Nolan Martin, Michael Maynard, James T. Row, Jerry Jones, Carol Ludden, Steven Maines
- Business: Al Vekovious, Judi Mangham, Jim Weiler, James Gulledge, John Hicks