The Axis of the Time Lords
The Axis of the Time Lords is the fourth level (slot three) of Catacomb Apocalypse (1993). This level serves as a hub.
Level Warp Codes
- 0: The Sanctuary of the Dead
- 1: The Wizard's Garden
- 2: The Council Chamber of Time Wizards
- 3: The Axis of the Time Lords
- 4: The Future Node of Time
- 5: The Fire Node of Time
- 6: The Ancient Node of Time
- 7: The Water Node of Time
- 8: The Wizards Maze
- 9: The Underground Sewers
- 10: The Flooded City
- 11: The Computer Core
- 12: The Chamber of Invisible Horror
- 13: The Encounter Chamber
- 14: The Testing Chambers of Nemesis
- 15: The Passage to the Surface
- 16: First Secret Level
- 17: Second Secret Level
"The fourth map in Catacomb Apocalypse is a hub level where you can decide where you want to go next. There are four possible time portals and you have to get a key from each and return to the hub to progress on. There are also all of the gems here in a hidden room."
- Axis of the Time Lords
- Future Node of the Time Lords
- Fire Node of the Time Lords
- Ancient Node of the Time Lords
- Water Node of the Time Lords
- Access to the Transcendent Time Gate
- .. before passing through these doors!
- The First Door
- The Second Door
- The Third Door
- The Fourth Door
- Chamber of the Transcendent Time Gate
- Gather the 4 Keys from the Time Nodes...
- Dark Chambers of the Time Lords
- Hidden passage
- Keep of the Mystic Gems
- The Time Lords are a fictional, ancient extraterrestrial species in the long running British science fiction television series Doctor Who (1963-1989, 1996, 2005-present), of which the series' protagonist, the Doctor, is a member. Time Lords are so named for their command of time travel technology and their non-linear perception of time.