The Council Chamber of Time Wizards
The Council Chamber of the Time Wizards is the third level (slot two) of Catacomb Apocalypse (1993). It is the first level with a futuristic theme and contains a single large room. The combat is arena style, as the objective is to survive an attacking horde of enemies until a time portal opens.
Level Warp Codes
- 0: The Sanctuary of the Dead
- 1: The Wizard's Garden
- 2: The Council Chamber of Time Wizards
- 3: The Axis of the Time Lords
- 4: The Future Node of Time
- 5: The Fire Node of Time
- 6: The Ancient Node of Time
- 7: The Water Node of Time
- 8: The Wizards Maze
- 9: The Underground Sewers
- 10: The Flooded City
- 11: The Computer Core
- 12: The Chamber of Invisible Horror
- 13: The Encounter Chamber
- 14: The Testing Chambers of Nemesis
- 15: The Passage to the Surface
- 16: First Secret Level
- 17: Second Secret Level
"This level has a "future" theme and a map design rather uncommon for the Catacomb series. In case of monsters, it's gremlins and techno-bugs again. The player has to wait for the time portal to open to be able to proceed. Funny thing is that the exploding walls also stop doing so while time is frozen!"
- Council Chamber of the Time Wizards
- A chilling power emanates here
- The Most High Lord of Time
- Survive until the time has come!
- The time portal opens 93 seconds after the level started.
- It seems unclear if the Time Wizards are simply a different title for the Time Lords mentioned by the next level title.