The Passage to the Surface (Abyss)
The Passage to the Surface is the sixteenth and final proper level (slot sixteen) of Catacomb Abyss (1992). It features no enemies and contains the way back to the surface after first passing a Hall of Fallen Foes.
Level Warp Codes
- 0: The Towne Cemetery
- 1: The Garden of Tears
- 2: The Den of Zombies
- 3: The Mausoleum Grounds
- 4: The Main Floor of the Mausoleum
- 5: Mike's Blastable Passage
- 6: The Crypt of Nemesis the Undead
- 7: The Subterranean Vault
- 8: The Ancient Aqueduct
- 9: The Orc Mines
- 10: The Lair of the Trolls
- 11: The Demon's Inferno
- 12: The Battleground of the Titans
- 13: The Coven of Mages
- 14: The Inner Sanctum
- 15: The Haunt of Nemesis
- 16: The Passage to the Surface
- 17: Big Jim's Domain
- 18: Nolan's Nasty
- 19: Tile Tester 3
- 20: Tile Tester 1
- 21: Tile Tester 2
- 22: Good Map To Use
Walk down the passageway and through the Hall of Fallen Foes, then blast the wall on the right side. This opens the way that leads to the archway to the surface.
"Some kind of 'credits level' as Nemesis is history already and there are no more enemies here."
- The Passage Back to the Surface
- The Hall of Fallen Foes
- Terribly Deteriorated Walls
- Passage to Coveted Secrets
- The Chamber of Coveted Secrets
- There are 3 Secret Levels to Warp to!
- The Way Out!
- A request of you...
- Are you up to some more adventuring?
- Let us know at 1-800-831-2694
- or, write us at 606 Common St...
- ...Shreveport, LA 71101
- Your latest victory over Nemesis...
- ...surpasses your previous feats,...
- ...and foreshadows your next challenge!
- The Catacomb Armageddon is nigh at hand!
- The Victor's Glory Spot!
- The Way Home at Last!
- A wall etching of each opponent can be seen in the Hall of Fallen Foes.
- An opposing pathway provides the user secret knowledge, namely the game's cheat codes.