The Passage to the Surface (Armageddon)
The Passage to the Surface is the seventeenth level (slot sixteenth) of Catacomb Armageddon (1992). Mirroring the level of same name from Catacomb Abyss, it is a final denouement featuring the player's ascent from the catacomb.
Level Warp Codes
- 0: The Towne of Morbidity
- 1: The Dark Forest
- 2: The Garden of Forgotten Souls
- 3: The Lost City of the Damned
- 4: The Temple of Vipers
- 5: The Torture Chambers
- 6: The Demon Hold
- 7: The Ant Colony
- 8: The Hall of the Wretched Pox
- 9: The Lair of the Succubus
- 10: The Chamber of the Evil Eye
- 11: The Flaming Inferno
- 12: The Subterranean River
- 13: The Crystal Maze
- 14: The Ramparts of Nemesis
- 15: The Fortress of Nemesis
- 16: The Passage to the Surface
"This is nothing more than a "credits map" where you get home after beating Nemesis. There are no enemies here but you receive congratulations."
- The Passage Back to the Surface!
- The World Shall Know of Your Courage!
- Tell us of your Great Success!
- Write to the Mad Gamers of GAMER'S EDGE!
- CONGRADULATIONS OH MIGHTY WARRIOR!
- The Final Approach to the Surface
- Step through to your reward...!
- Players were encouraged to write to the game's creators to let them know how much they enjoyed it.