Zone 5: Coyote Canyon
From Catacomb WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Level Warp Codes
- Zone 1: Langston Research Facility
- Zone 2: Gardens of Marvin H. Mitchell
- Zone 3: Caves, Brazos de la Madre
- Zone 4: Fort Smith
- Zone 5: Coyote Canyon
- Zone 6: Santa Maria Cathedral
- Zone 7: Pax Humana Commune
- Zone 8: Sewers below New Trenton
- Zone 9: Old UFA Headquarters
- Zone 10: Braker's Mountain
- Zone 11: Wounded Village
- Zone 12: Murder Hill
- Zone 13: TerraChem Corp.
- Zone 14: Gulf Tech University
- Zone 15: Agromatic Inc. Farm
- Zone 16: National Agency for Defense
- Zone 17: Jackson International Airport
- Zone 18: Museum of Modern Art
- Zone 19: AUF Headquarters
- Zone 20: UFA Headquarters
Zone 5: Coyote Canyon is the fifth level of Hovertank 3D.
"A brilliant scientist and his daughter are living on a missile site in the canyon. The site is a military target, and we want you to get Professor Phillips back safely to headquarters."
"The fifth level of Hovertank 3D is where things begin to get a little tougher. There are quite some tanks around, but while there's enough cover to hide behind, several tanks in the same place can simply be very deadly."